Tuesday, December 28, 2010

And now for the reveal...

Now since all of my gifts have been given, I can now post some pictures of some the goodies I made.

First is a crochet hook case I made for my craft buddy Jennifer.

















Here is a personalized drum stick case for my best friend's favorite, Paige... Though I forgot to take a picture of the personalized make-up bag I made for my bestie, which came complete with a pint sized llama that she's wanted for years. Now I really wish I had snapped a picture of that!

















Here is a nice lap quilt I made for my sister. It's my first attempt at free motion quilting on a large project. I think it turned out wonderful!!! I alternated big flowers and swirls in each of the blocks (not that you can tell from the photos), rather a simple design and I love the way it looks. I'll have to get going on another project to get more practice.




















And finally this wonderful copycat of an owl toy for my niece, Lauren. It was my backup plan for my failed attempt at printing on fabric. I still plan on using those photos in a family tree wall hanging for her. Oh and I have to add that my niece just loved her owl - she really perked up and made all sorts of noises. Makes you feel pretty special to have some even as little as she get so excited over something you worked so hard on.



I had such a wonderful holiday with all my family and really enjoyed seeing the joy in everyone's face as they opened their gift. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment