Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lovely Linen

Today I made this awesome plastic bag holder. I was amazed how easily this project came together, I was able to finish it in a rainy northwest afternoon. I got the pattern out of Quilting Arts Spring 2010 "Stitch" magazine. I was especially surprised by how many bags I was able to stuff in holder... I definitely think everyone should have one of these, in fact I think there might be a few on my X-mas to do list! I really like the contrast between the fun cotton prints and the more subdued linen fabric. Plus I finally found a project to show off some of my favorite owl fabrics. Here's a close up of how it was constructed. I also made this cute lavender filled trivet the other day. I also found the pattern for this in "Stitch" magazine. I must say it smells so nice once I set my hot tea kettle on it in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment