Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Temporary Fix Installed!
Well today was suppose to be a fun day with my sister, although most of the day she sat and watched me work on my car. I do think I've got a decent fix going on. I traced out the fuel level circuit and ran a new temporary wire in from the sending unit to the gauge. Seems to be working for now... my sis and I were even able to make it out to Walmart and back to pick up some sewing supplies. I'm making some new owls for my sister after I gave her an owl for her baby shower. Here is the second owl I made (which I wanted to hang on to, but I'm pretty sure I'll end up giving this one to her as well)and some fabric we picked up for more owls, as well as some fabric for baby skirts. I'm still working on my tutorial for the baby skirts.... maybe tomorrow I'll actually have time to work on that.