Well there hasn't been too much time for sewing lately. The BF and I are getting ready to close on our first house (YAY!), so much of my free time has been packing and packing and packing some more. Isn't it just amazing how stuff just accumulates? Anyways, seems I got a bit to over-excited and packed up majority of my sewing space leaving limited access to what I can work on. It's actually been good for me since it's lead me to work on and actually finish some older projects I've started.
Case in Point.... I took 8 these:
And made this:
I think it turned out pretty good. It's my first attempt at fusing plastic bags. I did find out that the #4 bags work much better than the #2 bags to fuse. I think I have enough extra bags to make a second one, I'll have to snap some in progress shots to show you how it was constructed. I don't think I would load it up with all cans, but certainly seems pretty sturdy. (Can't you tell I love Target a bit too much.)
I also was able to quilt up and bind 3 baby quilts. Now I just have to make labels and get some better photos and get them up on my Etsy site. Probably will have to wait until after the move for that one tho...